The University of Hawaiʻi offers a wealth of co-curricular opportunities for personal learning and growth. In addition to top-notch athletic and recreational facilities and a wide array of cultural activities, there are over 200 organized student clubs. Five of these student organizations are for TIM students.
These clubs provide opportunities for students to interact with professionals from the travel industry community while improving students' communication skills and helping them to gain "real world" knowledge and experience.
Through the TIM student clubs, students participate in a variety of community service projects as well as learn more about the travel industry through tours, seminars and other club activities. TIM Students are also able to expand their network of contacts with both industry professionals and their peers. Some TIM student clubs have the opportunity to attend monthly meetings or luncheons of professional associations.
Our Student Clubs:
- American Hotel and Lodging Association (AH&LA)
- Club Managers' Association of America, University of Hawaiʻi Chapter (CMAA)
- Eta Sigma Delta (ESD)
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International Student Chapter (HSMAI)
- Meeting Professional International (MPI)
- Pacific Asia Travel Association TIM Satellite Chapter (PATA)
- Travel Industry Management Student Association (TIMSA)
- Young Skål Club