Students of TIM School Host Nā Kukui Netlinks 2018
The School of Travel Industry Management students from the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa hosted Nā Kukui Netlinks, an annual networking event designed to give students a chance to network with industry professionals and seek mentorship. The event took place on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Ballroom. The following students were awarded by the companies and groups below:
- Megan Matsuoka – Dean’s Scholar Award, School of Travel Industry Management
- Jared Matsuki – HLTA – Hasting Dean’s Service Award, Hawaiʻi Lodging & Tourism Association
- Kelsey Ann Vea – Dean’s Service Award for Senior, Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Jasmine Francisco – Dean’s Spirit of TIM Award, Marriott International
- Yiting Luo – Outstanding Graduate Student, Hawaiʻi Visitors & Convention Bureau
- Jessica Baysa – Outstanding Junior in Hospitality, Halekulani Corporation
- Alani Jamile – Outstanding Junior in Tourism and Transportation, School of Travel Industry Management
- Tina Hwang – Outstanding Senior in Hospitality, Marriott International
- Eun-Hae Whang – Outstanding Senior in Tourism and Transportation, PATA Hawaiʻi Chapter
- Professor Ivan Wen – Teaching Award of Excellence, TIM International, Inc.
- Martina Kostalova – TIM International Award of Excellence, TIM International, Inc.
Congratulations to all of our award recipients!