The Travel Industry Management Advisory Council works with the Dean on various efforts to help promote the college and provide opportunities for our students.
2021 Advisory Council
- Keith Vieira, BBA 1979, Owner, KV & Associates Hospitality Consulting LLC
- Julie Arigo, BBA TIM ‘88, General Manager, Halepuna Waikiki by Halekulani
- Debi Bishop, Managing Director, Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort & Spa
- Vicky Cayetano, President and CEO, United Laundry Services, Inc.
- Daniel Chun, BS TIM ‘02, Regional Manager, Sales & Community Marketing – Hawaii, Alaska Airlines
- John DeFries, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Jerry Gibson, Vice President, Turtle Bay Resort
- Mufi Hanneman, President and CEO, The Hawaii Lodging & Tourism Association
- Robert Harrison, Chairman and CEO, First Hawaiian Bank
- Daniel Hilton
- Peter Ho, President, Chairman and CEO, Bank of Hawaii
- Peter Ingram, Executive Vice President, CFO and Treasurer, Hawaiian Airlines
- Michael Jokovich, Area Vice President and General Manager, Andaz Wailea Hyattt
- Elliot Mills, BBA TIM ‘93, Vice President and General Manager, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa at Ko Olina
- John Morgan, President and CEO, Kualoa Ranch Hawaii, Inc.
- Julie Nakayama, Director of Finance, Kyo-ya Company, Ltd.
- Angela Nolan, General Manager, Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club
- Teri Orton, General Manager, Hawaii Convention Center
- Roy Pfund, BBA Accounting ‘80, MBA ‘87, President, Roberts Hawaii, Inc.
- Benjamin Rafter, President and CEO, Hospitality Advisors LLC
- Kelly Sanders, Vice President of Operations, Highgate
- Joseph Toy, MS TIM ‘00, President and CEO, Hospitality Advisors LLC
- Noel Trainor, Principal, Trainor Consulting
- Tony Vericella, Principal, TSV Enterprises, LLC
- Jeff Wagoner, President and CEO, Outrigger Hospitality Group
- Debbie Weil-Manuma, President, Weil & Associates, Inc.
- Cheryl Williams, Regional Vice President Sales Marketing, Highgate Hawaii
- Alan Wong, Chef and Owner, Alan Wong’s Restaurants, Inc.