This is the initial call for papers and posters. Authors are invited to submit papers across a wide spectrum of tourism and hospitality related research, including, but not limited to:
- Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality Education and Research
- Multi discipline Issues Related to Tourism and Hospitality Education
- Tourism Planning and Tourism Impact Assessment
- Tourism Consumer Behavior
- Policies and Regulations Affecting Tourism
- Impact and Implication of Digital Technologies and Social Media in Tourism and Hospitality
- Destination Marketing
- Sustainable Tourism and Nature/Eco-Tourism
- Contest and Cooperation on Tourism with Asia-Pacific Areas
- MICE Development and Tourism with Asia-Pacific Areas
- Transnational Market Analysis and Forecast
- Tourism Human Resource and Training
- E-commerce and Travel Agency Management
- Hospitality Management and Marketing
- Foodservice and Food Habits
- Stakeholders’ Cooperation in Tourism Development
- Case studies on Tourism and Hospitality Development, Marketing, and Management
Three Research Tracks
Track 1: Completed Research Papers
Papers based on a research undertaken by a postgraduate student in part of a Master’s or doctoral degree.
Track 2: Research in Progress Papers
Papers based on research currently in progress in part of a Master’s or doctoral degree.
Track 3: Poster Presentations
Authors who wish to have their papers considered for poster presentation (in lieu of a stand up oral presentation)
- No more than 3-page abstracts or 10-page full papers of proposed papers or presentation proposals should be submitted for final selection process. Manuscripts must be typed and single-spaced using 12-point Times New Roman font. References should be formatted in APA style. Indicate the author’s name and affiliation only on the cover page of the abstract and not anywhere else in the abstract.
2. Submit abstracts or presentation proposals to the APF Secretariat by electronic mail. Submission deadline is February 28, 2018.
3. The Paper Review Committee will conduct a refereed screening of abstracts or presentation proposals. Authors of accepted abstracts or presentation proposals will be asked to submit full papers before April 6, 2018.
4. Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present the paper at the APF Conference.
Final copies of accepted papers (or abstracts, if the authors wish to submit only the abstracts for publication) will be professionally published in electronic form as an edited Forum Proceedings with an ISBN prior to the Forum.