– Zhang T., Ronzoni G., Medeiros M. & Bufquin D. An Empirical Research of Engaging Hotel Employees with Counter Human Trafficking Initiatives. International Journal of Hospitality Management (Under Review).
– Zhong Y., Zhang T., Ronzoni G. & Pizam A. Sentimental Analysis of Senior Living Community Reviews: Does Hospitality Matter? Cornell Quarterly (Under Review).
– Torres E., Yost E. & Ronzoni G. (2020). No vacation needed: An exploration on why American workers won’t use up their vacation days. Journal of Human Resources in Hospitality & Tourism (In Press).
– Torres E., Zhang T. & Ronzoni G. (2020). Measuring delightful customer experiences: The validation and testing of a customer delight scale along with its antecedents and effects. International Journal of Hospitality Management 87, 1-17.
– Ronzoni, G., Torres, E. & Kang J. (2018). Dual branding: A case study of Wyndham. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Insights 1(3), 240-257.
– Torres, E., Lugosi, P., Orlowski, M., & Ronzoni, G. (2018). Experience transformation via co-creation: A socio-spatial approach. Journal of Service Management 29(2), 206-229.
– Torres, E. & Ronzoni, G. (2018). The evolution of the customer delight construct: Prior research,
current measurement, and directions for future research. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management 30(1), 57-75.
– Ronzoni, G. (2016). Vacation experiences begin at home: A cruise line example. Journal of Global Scholar of Marketing Science, 26(4), 318-321.