The advisors in the School of Travel Industry Management are committed to providing information and assistance to all School of Travel Industry Management students, from general inquiries, orientation to graduation. Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- General advising for prospective students,
- Academic advising for undergraduates and transfer students,
- Assistance with various administrative paperwork, including: VA enrollment, change of major, leave of absence etc,
- Assistance with scholarships,
- Student exchange advising and referrals,
- Assistance with graduation planning and logistics.
Appointments are typically offered between 8am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. We look forward to seeing you soon!