TIM OSAS Fall 2021 Office Hours in George Hall 346: All advising appointments will still be conducted virtually via Zoom. Students may find a link to sign-up for an appointment or virtually drop-in on Wednesdays on our advising website. In person services during open office hours will be limited.
September 3, 2021 – end of semester
– Office closed on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays (virtual services only)
– Office open on Wednesdays & Thursdays from 10am-4pm (Advising appointments held virtually via zoom)
Advising for the first two weeks of school (August 24 – September 3) will be virtual drop-ins only between 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm. No appointments necessary. Drop in virtually via STAR Kiosk. Scheduled appointments will resume on September 7.
The advisors in the School of Travel Industry Management are committed to providing information and assistance to all School of Travel Industry Management students, from general inquiries, orientation to graduation. Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- General advising for prospective students,
- Academic advising for undergraduates and transfer students,
- Assistance with various administrative paperwork, including: VA enrollment, change of major, leave of absence etc,
- Assistance with scholarships,
- Student exchange advising and referrals,
- Assistance with graduation planning and logistics.
Appointments are typically offered between 10:00am – 4:00pm, Monday through Friday. We look forward to seeing you soon!