Dates and Registration:
- Register by September 1
- Program runs from Mid-September to Mid-May
We’re looking for upperclassmen mentors and freshmen mentees to participate in our program for the 2021-2022 academic year. Each student duo will be paired with an alumni industry mentor.
- Upperclassmen mentors MUST BE participants of Eta Sigma Delta (ESD), a TIM student club executive officer, student scholar, or TIM Business Night award recipient.
- Freshmen mentees should be willing to learn from fellow TIM major students and looking to make connections within the industry.
What is in it for you?
- Networking opportunities with professionals in the industry,
- Opportunity to meet other TIM major students (upperclassmen and incoming freshmen),
- Develop career soft skills,
- Exposure to career options in tourism, hospitality, and transportation,
- Convenient hours based on your schedule,
- Looks great on a resume,
- Attend in-person and virtual events,
- And more!
TIM Office of Student Academic Services
Call (808) 956-8946