TIM OSAS spring 2022 office hours (beginning January 14, 2022)*:
– Mondays & Fridays are virtual services only from 10am-4pm
– Open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 10am-4pm in George Hall 346
*subject to change
Scheduled appointments with a TIM advisor are offered between 10am-4pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. Sign-up for an appointment through STAR Balance.
Need to cancel your appointment? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or cancel through STAR Balance. Don’t no-show!
Wednesdays are virtual drop-in advising only between 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm. No appointments necessary. Drop in via STAR Kiosk.
The advisors in the School of Travel Industry Management are committed to providing information and assistance to all School of Travel Industry Management students, from general inquiries, orientation to graduation. Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Academic advising for undergraduates and transfer students,
- General advising for prospective students,
- Assistance with various administrative paperwork, including: VA enrollment, change of major, leave of absence etc.
- Assistance with scholarships,
- Student exchange advising and referrals,
- Assistance with graduation planning and logistics.
All TIM students are required to complete mandatory advising in fall and spring semesters until they reach junior standing (60 earned credits or higher). TIM transfer and major change students are also required to complete mandatory advising in their first semester regardless of class standing.
During mandatory advising, TIM students will review their academic requirements and next semester schedule to ensure they on track to earning their TIM degree.
TIM students can complete their mandatory advising requirement by meeting with a TIM academic advisor for a 30-minute advising appointment. Sign-up for an appointment on STAR Balance.
Fall: November 1
Spring: April 1
Failure to complete mandatory advising requirements will result in a hold being placed on your account preventing registration.