The University of Hawaiʻi offers a wealth of co-curricular opportunities for personal learning and growth. In addition to top-notch athletic and recreational facilities and a wide array of cultural activities, there are over 200 organized student clubs. Either of these student organizations are for TIM students.
- Opportunities for students to interact with professionals from the travel industry community
- Improve communication skills
- Gain “real world” knowledge and experience
- Participate in a variety of community service projects
- Learn more about the travel industry through tours, seminars and other club activities
- Expand your network of industry professionals and peers
- Attend monthly meetings or luncheons of professional associations